When we were little, toys were pretty basic. We had blocks and dolls. Some dolls let you pull a string that made the doll talk. Our parents bought us fun puzzles to do and kept us busy with little activity centers.
Then, for a while, the tides turned and every toy on the market seemed to be electronic. Everything came with batteries and interactive voice features. Not only were these toys hard for kids to play with but they were also pretty darned expensive.
This past year, the American Academy of Pediatrics released a surprising but welcome study showing that kids were better off with the simple toys we knew and loved as kids. Out are the fancy electronic gadgets and back in are the simple yet fun toys of yesteryear!
The report issued by the Academy indicated that children are actually better off with simple toys that help them develop sensory and auditory skills. Sparked by this research, Dolce continued its marketing of soft and simple toys for children of all ages.
The great thing about Dolce toys is that they are designed to help babies, infants and toddlers develop and learn in a fun way. The Dolce baby teethers and plush toys offer a simple way for parents to help their little ones explore and play.
Some of the greatest things about Dolce’s back to basics toys are:
- You don’t need batteries – Dolce toys are designed to last so your children can enjoy their Dolce toys for as long as they want
- Creative Play – Nothing sparks creative play the way Dolce toys spark creative play. Watch your children learn as they interact with dozens of Dolce plush toys and teethers
- Tactile and Sensory Play – The study and report by the Academy of American Pediatrics reminds us how important tactile and sensory play really are for our babies. Dolce toys are designed with these things in mind.
- Designed for different ages – All Dolce toys are offered with an ideal age range in mind. Choose the best toys for your infants, babies and toddlers from Dolce’s long line of awesome toys.
Dolce stands for its mission of:
- Develop – your child will develop his sensory and tactile skills playing with Dolce’s wide variety of plush toys and teethers
- Observe – Your baby will get to observe the different fabrics and textures used in Dolce’s toy design
- Learn – Dolce toys help your little one learn the different cause and effect features of the toys
- Create – Your child can create his own world of play with all of the Dolce toys!
- Educate – Watch your toddler learn while at play
Dolce offers the best of both worlds. They offer colorful and simple toy designs that are guaranteed to help your baby learn, develop and play!